Kory D. Hemenway
PsyD, Licensed Psychologist
Dr. Kory Hemenway has more than 15 years of experience as a licensed psychologist. She has provided therapy to adults, adolescents and couples in a variety of settings.
Areas of Specialization
- Adolescents (16-18)
- Mood Disorders
- Life Transition Issues
- Substance Abuse
Education & Experience
- PsyD from the California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles (2000)
- BA in Psychology from the University of Redlands, Redlands, CA (1995)
- More than 15 years of experience as a Licensed Psychologist
- Provided therapy to adults, adolescents and couples in both private practice and group practice settings
- Served as director of a residential facility for adolescents with dual diagnosis
- Worked with the chronically mentally ill in both inpatient and day-treatment settings
Dr. Hemenway recently joined A New Start Counseling Center after relocating from Oregon with her family. She enjoys traveling, reading and spending time with family and friends.