Kelli has been working with individuals and families since 2010. She enjoys working with children, adolescents and adults using a cognitive-behavioral, person-centered and solution- focused counseling approach to assist clients in reaching their individual goals.
Areas of Specialization
- Children involved in high conflict divorce
- Childhood trauma
- Managing ADHD
- Grief and loss
- Coping with childhood illnesses
- Managing depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Blended family concerns
- Substance abuse
Education & Experience
- MA in Community Counseling from Argosy University
- BA in Psychology from the University of West Georgia
Kelli is married and has a wonderful son and two wonderful step-daughters. She enjoys spending time with her family swimming, playing games, reading, watching funny movies and a magnitude of other activities as long as she is with her family and friends. Her hobbies include painting, gardening, household projects, reading, watching football, jigsaw puzzles and cooking.