A New Start Counseling Center
Support For Individuals, Couples, & Families
Located in Fayetteville, Georgia
A variety of providers offer counseling to promote personal growth and optimal well-being throughout life.
Child, Adolescent & Family Therapy
Unique approaches are necessary to engage adolescents and children to enable them to reach their potential.
Engaging the family unit is the most effective approach to creating positive synergy and long-term progress in couple relationships and in the entire family
Getting Started is Easy
Who are we?
Click here to visit Our Team page to learn about our professional providers.
Book an appointment
Click here to for our contact information to book your appointment.
Have a question?
Click here to visit our FAQs for answers to questions you may have.
- Our waiting rooms remain limited. If you prefer, or we are at capacity, please utilize your car as an alternative waiting room. Families, please plan for all parties to remain in the car during the appointment except the client.
- You may proceed to the front desk to check-in with the secretary, schedule appointments, or pay for services; OR call the office number (770-461-9944) to notify us you are here and prefer to wait in your car.
- Upon entering the waiting room, please wash your hands or use hand-sanitizer.
- Please, wear a mask at all times until directed differently by your provider.
- Not all therapists are back in the office seeing clients; many will remain virtual. We will notify you when your therapist is offering in-person sessions. If you are unsure, please call 770-461-9944.
- Please do not come into the office for any reason if you are ill, coughing, sneezing or fevered.
A New Start Counseling Center is a privately owned outpatient counseling center located in Fayetteville, Georgia. Through our professional services, we help individuals and families find healing, meaningful relationships and wholeness in life in a professional, caring manner.